View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 08:31 AM   #116
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
i see where your coming from, but fuller was fair on the boundry some say even better last year. so that gives you breeland and fuller outside, minkah playing slot corner/ some safety like what HB has done in the past, then HB and thornhill. thats a much better looking group than what we have imo.
This is what I'm saying.

It's very useful to have four guys who can line up anywhere. It's confusing for an offense. You don't know before the play-call where which guys are going to be. You're not sure where your mismatches are.

I like this idea a lot.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.