View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:57 PM   #102
pie is never free

Let me say this with absolute sincerity... NO, **** this game

For the very first time in my life, I'm voluntarily skipping the "big game", and I hope millions of other Americans join me, I hope it's the lowest rated piece of shit the NFL has ever had

And in all honesty it's not 100% because WE didn't make it, it's because I want NOTHING to do with another goddamn pats appearance... and also because LA was gifted their appearance to generate interest in the nations 2nd largest market

Both of these teams can eat shit and die

I'll be renting some movies or maybe going on some kind of road trip, followed by a nice dinner
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote