View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:03 PM   #98
Starter

If there were a guarantee that Brady walks away with a SB win this time...hell, yeah i'd root for the Patriot's to win. He's such a narcissist though..it's going to take him completely shitting the bed during the regular season/not making the playoffs before he retires me thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChiefs89 View Post
The real question is does Chiefs nation want Brady to win with the hope he walks away???

I will be pulling for them with that exact hope. Sure it sucks they are this dominant, but if the Chiefs aren't winning it this yr I don't really care who does. If I'm putting my Chiefs fandom in front of my pats hatred... unfortunately that means I'm a pats fan next week.
swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.