View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 03:44 PM   #96
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBayouBullet View Post
I was going to make a thread about this, but as a newly-registered member it appears I'm unable to post at present - though if someone else would, it'd sure be appreciated! Regardless, if there is any fan base in the NFL that deserves an invitation to join the Who Dat Nation at this event, it's the Kansas City faithful.

I can't post the link because of said newly-registered status, but Google the Boycott Bowl festival that's about to go down in NOLA on Super Bowl Sunday (you can find it on Facebook, too). The event is still in the process of being organized (not by me), but it's worth keeping track of if anyone feels like making a protest trek to the Big Easy. There is no doubt that anyone in a Chiefs jersey would get a warm, warm reception.

It should have been us, guys. It should have been us.
Consider yourself chambered.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.