View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 06:15 PM   #4
DeadPunisher

Here is another crazy pick.

Joe Milton, QB Tennessee.

I have no idea what teams think of Milton. I think he is going to be 24 years old, and he never seemed to stand out in college.

I would love to draft him with our last pick, if he was there. As a QB, Andy Reid could turn him into a player another team would throw us a pick for, plus I am sick of old geezer backups. Or, and I want to state ahead of time that I know the player would never go for this, we convert him into a TE.

He has an absolute rocket for an arm. Honestly, it may be stronger than Mahomes. Imagine all the double passes good old Nagy could draw up with him on the field.

Plus, he is 6'5" and could easily be 250, or maybe more, if he wanted, and he runs a 4.7.

Imagine a TE as big as Kelce, as fast Kelce ever was, and he knows how to read defenses, and could easily learn to see defenses exactly like Mahomes and Kelce.

I think physically Milton is a lot like Anthony Richardson. He isn't as nimble or even as mobile as AR, and maybe isn't as explosive of an athlete, but he is close.

But, maybe he could be a great TE. Or he has stone hands. But it's fun to think about.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote