View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 04:37 PM   #28296
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I can tell you the exact moment I found out about that pick from the aghast Denver radio jocks. It was raining, hailing even on I-25 as I was driving (I had to pull off). It was a special, special feeling. It felt like a dawn of a new era.

I had ridiculously expectations for Pat. Sometimes I even wondered if my expectations, predicated on being perpetually disappointed by the Chiefs in January since the Elway era were unfair for him. He's gone on to exceed every single one.
I readily admit that I'm not a huge draft guy, and I barely knew the name Mahomes prior to our pick. But when I got the alert on my phone that told me the Chiefs had traded up through half of the first round to grab a QB, you bet your ass I was excited. When Andy Reid gets that excited about a QB, you sit up and pay attention.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote