View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 06:14 AM   #86
Why so serious?

Guys, I lived in Philadelphia for 2.5 years. So I speak from real experience when I say…

**** Philadelphia. **** the Eagles. **** ‘The Birds.’ **** Brotherly Love. **** The Liberty Bell. **** cheesesteaks. **** Benjamin Franklin. **** Pat’s. **** Donovan McNabb. **** Geno’s. **** Penn. **** The Palestra. **** the Phillies. **** The Silver Linings Playbook. **** Temple. **** The Old Original Bookbinders. **** South Street. **** It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. **** the Declaration of Independence. **** the Philly Fanatic. **** Bradley Cooper. **** the Flyers. **** Wharton. **** Rittenhouse Square. **** Le Bec Fin. **** the Philly Fed Manufacturing Survey.

The only good thing to come out of Philadelphia is Justin ****ing Watson who is catching a TD today. Let’s take these ****ers out and bring this team into the dynasty discussion.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote