View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 06:10 PM   #57
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm not sure who is winning the cesspool popularity contest to draft for the Chiefs but good luck to whoever wins and enjoy the mock. Should have kept it internal.

I would have picked staylor26. He wants it and he's put in some work here over the years.
I already sent out a couple PMs, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask one more time if you'll reconsider?

We had our 16 members this morning with TambaBerry back in, and if you're out, we're basically left with asking people from the cesspool you're referencing. I've just looked at the previous years of CP Mocks, and I've made contact with just about everybody who isn't currently AWOL. There are guys like Mother****erJones I haven't asked, but they haven't even signed in to CP since the Super Bowl win. I'm not going to bother.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.