Thread: News Alaska Earthquake
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 04:55 PM   #13
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

I’ve been in that courthouse more than I can count. They built it in 1997 and there are diagonal support beams built into it for earthquake protection. Even then that building shook like a dog shitting razor blades, as a buddy of mine says. Extensive damage to road and structures. Weird part is that one house is fine and building next door is really damaged.

Multiple water main breaks in Anchorage. It’s below freezing. Anchorage gets water from a lake (Eklutna) that can supply the town for a good long time but authorities are worried about so much water in freezing temperatures so they are considering shutting water off to the whole town.

I am on my own well. My water is still good so I wouldn’t be affected.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.