Thread: News Alaska Earthquake
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 04:47 PM   #11
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Yeah I was thinking about you when I caught the story earlier today. I'm glad to hear you can through it relatively unscathed. Hope the house isn't too messed up.
We spent about an hour cleaning. Fair amount of broken glass. We had a glass pitcher on top of the fridge that was thrown off and smashed so glass throughout the kitchen from that and other things. But the quake was moving the fridge enough to shake that off.

The first aftershock was about 7 minutes later and it was a 5.8. We’ve had three aftershocks > 5.0 this morning.

So after cleaning up and making sure everyone was safe, I did what Alaskans do: went to the bar and grabbed lunch.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by frozenchief; 11-30-2018 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: Typo
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.