View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #7619
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I'm not going to make you beg. Clearly rep means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to you. That's why you talk about it more than anyone else on this board. However, your wish is my command. You won't ever climb out no matter how hard anyone tries. If for some reason you do, I'll just do it all over again.

Oh, and you've got a pretty mouth and no facial hair. You can suck my cawk anytime. I'll tussle your hair and pretend you're Miley Cyrus.
Bro. You were a huge rep whore. Huge.

and I talk about rep because it fascinates me how people rep whore one another to make up for some lack of self-esteem that stemmed from some incident in their lives

if I cared about my rep...I'd rep more. Or make a rep thread.

I never rep. Today was the most repping I've done in my entire existence on this board and it was to see if I could get a n00b in the red. I couldn't.

The best poster on this board should be in the red anyways.

Seriously...go dig up the DaFace initial rep post. Your stats were literally embarrassing. If that's what you added to the lexicon, congrats.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.