View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 05:48 PM   #267
Veteran

So, just to vent a little bit. I mentioned before that my company set up a free hotline for CoronaVirus / COVID help. In reality, its me and my boss fielding all the calls all day long and into the evening. It's been call after call of people who have no clue as to what is happening or remedies available.

I appreciate all of you, because you seem like you are on top of things, even if you don't necessarily have or know all the answers. It's amazing how many people that are out there that don't even concern themselves with the basics....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli