View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 07:47 PM   #584
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I was unaware of the Ackles/Hawkeye thing and now I’m pissed off. I do not like Jeremy Renner at all and Jensen Ackles is in the top 5 of my man crush list. I would have loved for Ackles to join the MCU but they would have run into the issue of him being prettier than Captain America lol would have been awkward.
I will direct your attention to the movies The Town and Wind River in an attempt to change your mind on Renner, good sir. He flexes his acting chops in both, and both are fantastic flicks.

And here's a little reading material for you, just to REALLY stoke the "What If" fires on Ackles in the MCU.....

https://fandomwire.com/i-had-a-reall...with-the-boys/
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.