View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 09:10 AM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Couple things stood out..

Terry Bradden and Alex Whittingham, the team’s defensive quality control assistants, are tasked with the scouting reports on each team’s offense.

One of these guys is going to be a star. Chiefs defensive prep has been a team that rolled out correct gameplans for Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, and Deshaun Watson.

“If you watched us throughout the season, it feels like we always raised up and played better in the big games,” Mahomes said. “Knowing that the next (potential) three are going to be big games, I know I’m going to get the best effort out of every single guy on this team and we’re going to raise our game to be even better. I’m excited for it because I know what this team can do. It can be a special run.”

Yes, this team can be frustrating to watch in season because of this. Thankfully all of these games are huge now.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.