View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 11:08 AM   #29282
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Holy shit that first sentence almost gave me a heart attack. Thought it was Patrick doing that.
I didn't. Because I'll cut off one of my nipples and feed it to my cat if Patrick ever does a thing like that.

He was taught chivalry in small town Texas. He probably helps old ladies cross the street. He accomplished all of his success by building himself up, not tearing others down. He's honest, forthright, polite, and very sweet.

Like, I know anybody is capable of snapping, but he's the least likely person I can think of who would do such a thing. He's literally incapable of being that guy. And yes, I mean the actual definition of "literally"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.