-Big Gap-
2. Darnold
3. Jackson
4. Mayfield
-Another Gap-
5. Allen
-Grand Canyon-
The rest

Rosen is the only QB I'd really feel comfortable about starting early and being able to win. Too bad for the Browns that I think he'll refuse to be a Brown.

Jackson has great natural talent and I think is capable of being an NFL QB, Bobby Petrino has no interest in teaching those skills. If the Chiefs didn't go Mahomes, I'd of liked to have seen what Andy could do with Lamar.

Darnold needs to go back to school another year and work on a lot of issues, but has enough natural arm talent to still go early.

I don't know if I like how Mayfield will translate and Josh Allen
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.