Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:53 AM   #1965
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Well this year is starting to suck. I want to bitch slap mother nature that's right. ****ing ****.

So normally I don't miss a pick in the draft but hey we got a Quarterback and that's been a dream of my for oh 25+ years or so. So I'm like gittity and still Jone-zing go back to the lake cuz 6 night rotation really sucks. So it was decent enough when I left yesterday and I knew it would be a rough night but still nothing is detouring me from trying. I get there after 6pm scout around it's nice when nobody is at the lake. I found a spot but moved again because the wind is blowing opposite direction and have to cast into the wind that always sucks.

I only set up three poles figured make it easy on me. It wasn't too bad had a little fire and fixed me a nice shrimp and ham meal pretty good. Then it just gets cold and nasty so I stayed the rest of the night in my car and had to turn on the heat once in a while but I made it through the night 41 degrees. ****ing sick of this winter lingering on and it's suppose snow again tonight

At least I had fun cuz there is no such thing as a bad day/night fishing.

Also thank God for my beard to keep my face from freazin
Its gonna snow in Kansas today? wow

Thats even worse than the 5 straight days of rain we're having here
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.