View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 04:45 PM   #84
Go Beavers!

Speaking of under-rated and prog, the three Genesis albums right after Peter Gabriel left are really good. I always thought they went straight into the pop sound when Collins took over but they stayed with the prog stuff for a while. I really liked A Trick of the Tail and Wind & Wuthering. ... and Then There Were Three isn't as good as the previous two but still listenable. The next album, Duke, was where they went in the pop direction and I didn't care much for that album, though I like the song "Misunderstanding".

I've tried and tried to get into Gabriel era Genesis and it just doesn't connect with me.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.