View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #135
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's silly and weird that the other thread was locked.

It's silly that Hootie makes such a huge deal out of things. He could have easily just continued his game in another thread.

But whatever.
I agree.

but I've always operated this way.

If you want to poke the bear (me) and CRAVE "unnecessary attention", I happily provide it.

a certain poster did that to me using an infraction (twice) back in the day...and now Gonzo (for no reason, since he doesn't post anymore) felt like it was a good idea to do it to me today

...I don't get it, really.

I post about Alex Gordon and Alex Smith. I leave everyone alone. But everyone can keep pretending I'm the bad guy.

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.