View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #118
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
WHAT?!

Hey, dipshit. First off, you and I had an agreement, didn't we? I wouldn't call you out and you wouldn't call me out.What did you just do?

Secondly, Gonzo may be my husband, but you having a "thing" for me isn't why he locked your thread.

You are the biggest lying sack of shit, too. There has never been and never will be anyone on here that hurts my feelings. That includes you, Hootie. I admire you trying to be a "bad boy" but I've dealt with your type before, and they all walked away crying.

So please, feel free to keep bringing me up when someone punches you in your seeping pussy.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.