View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #88
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
my thread idea was to, through my ****ed up mind, rank people who wanted to be ranked by me (an idiot) on what percentile I'd place them as posters on ChiefsPlanet.

with the moderators having such HARD DEMANDING jobs...

why the **** did they feel the need to moderate that?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

It was purely a grudge lock. I made his wife have hurt feelings about a month ago when I told her I thought she was a terrible poster and now he can't let it go...

you know

because ChiefsPlanet is a power couples site.
Closing the thread wouldn't have been my first choice.

I don't know about the history between you two. I like Gonzo and Lumpy. They are good people.

Have you ever been the admin of a website? You have any ideas how many pitching fits you have to moderate behind the scene's?

Hootie, I've stuck up for you on here., But name me any forum that allows the freedom that this board does?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.