View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #65
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Have you ever bought anything off of Craigslist and when you get to the persons house, its a mansion, and then when they open the door, they are a 20 year old smoking hot girl, wearing a thin white shirt and booty shorts?

It happened to me today.

She invited me up to her bedroom too, you know to pick up the furniture I bought from her.

However, when we got in the room there was a bra and thong sitting on the chair I bought, and she tried to hide it all quick, but I saw it.
Good to see craigslist workin for ya. I'll bet you're glad you didn't go to some stinky thrift store right about now.

P.S - This thread is worthless without pics.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.