View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 07:15 AM   #58
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Definetly agree with going out with her friends to do stuff is just fine, but the wanting to go to a movie with a dude she met recently is the BS part...

My gf goes out with her friends here and there and we dont do everything together, but we are clear that we can trust each other, your case seems very much the opposite esp since you are asking
This. Going out without you is fine, as I'm sure there are things you want to do without her. But there are clearly a lot of lines being crossed that shouldn't be. She should know your friends, and you should know hers, regardless of whether you go out with them or not.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.