View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 01:07 PM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team RamRod
It's just my opinion, which I am entitled to. I would rather a team not go to the playoffs then see them lose season after season. It's a great accomplishment to be able to win consistantly enough to put your team into the playoffs each season, but at some point, you need to take that next step and win a Super Bowl. At some point, playoffs just don't cut it anymore. The Steelers and Cowher haven't been able to do that. And they won't be able to do that this season either. It doesn't matter what the O philosophy is.

I'm aware that Cowher led them to a Super Bowl. Only to let there fans and team down again as O'Donnell choked it away.
Geezus fir-icken Crisse. They do something the Chiefs haven't done in my lifetime, and get closer to that goal than we do year in year out, and you look down on it? Only one team wins the SB every year, and being in the mix, and no they aren't a one and done team in the playoffs either. Get a little perspective, would'ya?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.