View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 07:30 AM   #118
Bolton gonna knock you out

Damn bro, that's a hard issue to deal with. Not much hurts like heartbreak. Not the same situation, but when I lost my son I was very overcome with the craziest emotions and thoughts of revenge (although clearly you aren't having these thoughts). I was literally seconds from jumping out of my car and trying to kill someone who was somewhat involved. Luckily my oldest daughter was with me. She was able to stop me, mostly because I didn't want to put my 2 daughters through another loss. Kids can be the glue that holds your inner self together, and even sometimes your marriage/relationship. Doesn't sound like your gonna do anything violent, which is good as your child needs you, and your strong enough to understand that you must do the right thing for the child. Keep your head up my brotha, and try to keep moving in a positive direction. You will rise above this and be a better person because of it. Nobody gets out of here without pain, and everyone hits the bottom. It's the choices you make after you hit the bottom that will define you. You're a strong person, and will make it through this.
Also I'm prob only 3 hours away from you. If you need someone to talk to, or a place to getaway you and your child are welcome here. We have an extra bedroom, so it would be no problem. Stay strong my friend and please don't hesitate to contact me. I can give you my number or address if needed.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.