View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 10:42 PM   #51
It's just a ride.

Use this as leverage. You will rise from this like a phoenix from the ashes.

One of the keys to getting over a breakup smoothly is to avoid all contact- it needs to be a CLEAN cut. Embrace the change, you'll grow so much from this man, I ****ing believe in you.

Also remember to keep your self-value high during this process, if you let it go down, that's when it becomes really really tough. The more your self value goes down, the weaker you become. The weaker you become, the more you need the girl back. Focus on bettering yourself and your daughter- in fact make that your sole purpose from here on out- that alone will turn you into a ****ing beast in no time.

Goodluck my man my thoughts are with you.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.