View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 07:26 AM   #3754
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I won't make a big stink about it but 1) there are zero game threads in there at the moment - they're not that entertaining to read really, and 2) this isn't a Royals forum. Just my opinion.
I understand your valid points. I think the 2011 Cardinals one with the game 6 in it is fantastic. Hamas and Frazod comments, lots of Royals fans posting etc. Its not there.

I think the first playoff game in 29 years, the volume of posters on this site that were emotionally moved with the win overrules the just a game thread argument.

I don't think anyone has complained about me running the HOC. Seems to me that the correct decisions have been made so far. If anyone else thinks I'm wrong on moving this to the HOC, let me know. If I'm off base on this, it won't go.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.