View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 08:46 AM   #102
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I know people are generally against this.

But the worst unwatchable football is when great players aren't on the field. Nobody wants to watch a playoff game with skyler Thompson. That is way less watchable than stricter penalties on tackling. We lucked out on mahomes avoiding serious injury last year but our tune would totally change if he didn't come back.

So yeah, in general I'm OK with it considering that unlike a lot of rules about hitting qbs this one seems to injure at an extremely high rate
So can't tackle high even if a offensive player drops his head. Stopped people from tackling up high from behind..can't go low from knee shots or players hurdling. Can't go in to fast.if they are not paying attention or leave your feet.

Now you can't use your weight to bring down a player.

What should a cb do to tackle someone bigger than him?

What about gang tackles? Almost all of them use weight to stop the runner.

Meanwhile, offensive players can stiff arms to the face. Something that really can't be defended and pop a defenders head back. They can chop out legs one on one.

They are going to remove the excitement from the game.

They need to balance rules..

If this passes then players should be down where wrapped up.

Make it flag.

As I have stated before. They would be safer with getting rid of helmets and pads.

Go rugby. Leather small pads and leather helmets.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.