View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 09:46 AM   #111
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I, too, noticed that there was a play that should have been called intentional grounding and the refs missed it. I said as much during the game. And wondered why the commentators didn't mention anything about it.
That play is interesting. He technically was out of the pocket (outside the original tackle box even though the RT had kicked out to the right of Lamar by the time he threw) and the ball passes out of bounds 2-4 yards behind the LOS.

It LANDS out of bounds, 5 yards past the LOS.

So what counts for a pass thrown away from outside the pocket?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.