View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:21 PM   #121
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Or he doesnt want to admit his mistake with Smith, and would rather be the captain going down with the ship. Its not like this hasnt happened before with Pioli and Cassel.
I'm just glad that SOMEONE( Veach )at One Arrowhead Drive took a look at the last 30+ years of Chiefs QB dumb****ery and said, "**** THAT shit, no team under MY watch is going to be this reeruned and archaic".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Then its time to start Mahomes. 6 games experience more he will have heading into next season.

JFC people this kid isn't made of glass and he is mobile as hell.
You and I have disagreed on the football for a long, long time. That said, I am really thrilled to see you and others not only seeing the light, but running like a scalded dog straight in to the mother****er at light speed.

I'm sure a lot of people believe that my only football joy in life is running around CP with rockets firing from my ass, blasting anything and everything the franchise does, but it's simply not true.
I just decided that there was absolutely NO point in making any further emotional investments in the franchise for as long as they continued to do the same stupid shit over and over.
Now that we're reaching the end of that sad, sad state of affairs, I am getting more and more excited with each passing day about the new era we are getting ready to embark upon. I'm not sorry about casting the Smith era Chiefs to the side, as I knew there was no point in even TRYING to accept it or be happy about it. Same old movie, same old ending.

I just want to blast through the rest of this season, forget about it, and get ready to start reading anything and everything Chiefs once Mahomes takes over. And finally, when we get to camp and pre season, I'm going to dust off the old gear, set my mind right, and join the ****ing Chiefs Army as we march through the AFCW and beyond all Warsaw Ghetto-style with no ****s or mercy given.

That's where I'm at.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote