View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 10:52 AM   #151
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't think Jenkins and king make it. Miller will make it over one of them I'd imagine
I'd rather have King. Jones and King can both play in the middle on 4-down sets and Jones can do so in 3 down alignments. Meanwhile King can play outside and Miller can't.

As a backup, King does far more for you. Miller is nothing but a Logan replacement if Logan gets hurt. Logan's only a 2-down guy anyway so he'll get plenty of bench time and doesn't need a rotational sub.

Miller's old, has no upside and hasn't stood out in any way. King has played great two pre-seasons in a row now and does more for you.

Miller's done nothing to earn that job and doesn't have the pedigree/production in his past to suggest he's vital going forward.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.