View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 02:47 PM   #243
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Don't feel ashamed about it. The big propaganda about ribs, for the longest time, is that they should fall right off the bone. If you hear it enough times without any counter points, people will buy in.

I used to think the same way. Pulled my ribs a little too early once (actually was just right) and the difference was amazing.

If you have your ribs falling apart, shorten the amount of time that they are wrapped up in foil.
Probably pull away from the bone would be a better term. I am a bit unclear on the foil wrapping. Are you using the Texas crutch method or pulling them from the heat and finishing in foil in a cooler. For myself I hate the Texas crutch method as I dont feel 4 to 5 hours is that long to wait I dont mind finishing off heat, in foil.

Also for myself I cant stand pre sauced ribs or anything else. Though I generally love when I am visiting Texas their Q, its the pre-saucing that runs rampant that sets me back.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.