Thread: Movies and TV 3 Body Problem
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 09:18 AM   #10
Veteran

Finished up this inaugural season - and I enjoyed it. It isn't a groundbreaking cinematic masterpiece or anything like that - but it is entertaining. You know that there are going to be some liberties taken when all the scientists are young and hot. Having made my living in the science end of manufacturing - I can tell you that hot scientists are a very rare thing. As with all science fiction, the laws of physics are going to be fudged for the sake of storytelling. Impossible things will happen.

Anyway, I was disappointed that all the storylines were not completed when the season came to an end. I really wanted to see how the aliens interacted with the 'human' that was rocketed in their direction.

I will tune in for the next installment. Great? No. Good? Yep.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.