View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:55 PM   #70
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Y'know what?

Nevermind.

Go **** yourself instead. I'm just done with you. I have tried to just engage you in arms length discussion a myriad of times and your stupid ****ing self is simply unable to actually pay attention to anything anyone says. Then you feel some desperate need to talk out your ass in completely unrelated conversations.

So yeah - I'm just done engaging you in any way.

If the rest of this board has a lick of sense, they'll follow suit. You're just too goddamn stupid to converse with and every single time you're involved in a thread you bring the level of discourse down.

My plea to the rest of CP - stop talking with this ****ing idiot.

Stupid is spending a year building your Old Man Word Salads about how Mahomes was holding back Skyy Moore, MVS, Mecole, and Justin Watson.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote