View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 09:27 AM   #88
synthesis2

George, great write up as always and I think you are spot on with most of your views. The positive side of things for me is this. All three losses 7 total points as well as the other teams having to execute to win as well.

Against the rams I believe it was scandrick has a perfect pick come right to him that would have ended the game, all he had to do was catch a very easy pick... game over..... it was literally a catch most college DB's could make, heck it was a catch my kid could make. Didn't execute, game over.

We had several chances on the last drive and a crucial 4th and long to stop them.. Game over... one play to stop them and they can't do it, very poor execution. all it would take is a receiver drop, we win, etc but they executed and we dropped the ball. Then the respect at the end by going for two because they knew they would not win in overtime so they give mahomes the ultimate respect and go for it. Again, stop them on one play and you win, and they just executed better and our defense was holding their jock.

Both games were might I say easily winnable and should of been won with AVERAGE execution, not great execution but average execution. With as good as our D line is as well as outside linebackers..... Our inside, corners and safeties have to be EPICALLY bad, I don't mean bad or last this year but I mean all time worst motley crew of players all time. To be as bad as they are on D with that good a line and OLB is absolutely mind boggling.
synthesis2 has disabled reputation