View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 08:47 AM   #16021
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Read the CDC's MMWR. The hospitalization rates are substantially higher than the flu, which will break the back of the system and the fatality rate is 0.1-0.2 for 25-44 and 0.5-0.8 for those 45-54 before they've run out of beds or equipment.

That is much higher than a bad flu season.
I never once mentioned hospitalization rates. Nice change of subject.

I did however claim that the fatality rate for under 50 has been reported to be equivalent to a bad flu season and that is in this thread if you care to look. Are you arguing the accuracy of said reports or claiming I lied about it?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.