Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 05:19 PM   #2111
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Can you fillet a carp to escape the bones ?

My brother used to live in the Chec Republic where his girlfriends dad would cook Carp and he said it was awesome.
If I had a dollar for everyone who told me 'nah dont worry about the bones, I know EXACTLY how to fillet carp!'... I'd have a good twenty dollars

And every. single. time. I ended up with multiple needle sharp bones jammed into my gums and the roof of my mouth... the only way I've ever had carp that worked, is when they boiled the shit out of it to soften the bones and then made fried cakes akin to salmon patties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Great day on the water! 8 year old caught 3 kelp bass, once was good enough size to get some good eating meat out of it. 5 year old got shut out but had a blast feeding bait fish to sea gulls. Got two new fishing fanatics on my hands.
Sounds like a great day of memories made, they'll thank you later Dad
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.