Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 04:10 PM   #1547
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Family loyalty is a weird thing. You'd think that the family would want to be rid of a piece of garbage like this, but at the same time maybe they remember him as a little kid riding his bike or helping with the groceries or something, and they can remember that there was once a good person in that shell.
They probably never see that side of him. People usually only let you see what they want you to see. How people act around their friends, maybe totally different how they act around their family.

I'm.glad thee guys are off the street. I'm no angel myself but goddamn shooting indiscriminately at a ****ing parade? Unbelievable.

Lock them up and throw away the key!
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote