View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 08:12 AM   #835
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Duncan. Thoughts?
First thought is I've been slacking. Busy times around the Idaho homestead.

Re: The Hill trade. This is the exact type of deal you should be doing when you're bad.

Cordero has immense raw power and good speed (could play CF in Petco, which means he can play CF in KC) and also has a big arm. Very, very toolsy. He has contact concerns, but this is a HUGE upside play.

I don't know anything about the pitcher, other than he was ranked in the teens of what is one of the best 3-4 farm systems in baseball, so he has some talent.

Re: Summer Camp, the most interesting development to me is how good the reports are on Bobby Witt's ABs. Everything you hear/read about him refers to him battling in counts, making hard contact, and having quality ABs.

Considering his hit tool and K rate were the big concerns with him, that's about the best news you could ask for on him.

Re: Long-debated prospect Seuly Matias, his reports have also been positive. I wasn't aware of this, but his was hurt a few weeks into the 2019 season and played through it. His numbers nose-dived. So I'm not completely giving up hope, yet, on him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote