View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 11:25 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I guess we could try putting orange cones on the outside to defend receivers because without Marcus Peters, that's pretty much what it would look like.
Aside form his occasional interception, he's been about that good this season as well. Call me not mesmerized by a turnover when the rest of his game has been shit. He's better than the rest of the shit the Chiefs have in coverage, and I'm obviously concerned about that other load of shit, but I'm not giving Peters much leeway either. I'd honestly be looking for his replacement before then end of his rookie deal and trying to make a trade in his option year the way things have been. His coverage ability is certainly replaceable and my dead grandmother could play as well in run support.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.