View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 08:23 PM   #77
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Dads already gettin onto me about this one

I need to know what are some things you need to know about the person before ever thinkin of gettin married.

I dont wanna wait till im 30. I wait till im 30 i better just not have a family at all cause thats on the way down the hill.
Well, I agree with you about the over 30 thing, but that's more of a personal choice. I got "fixed" at 24 after 1 kid and I'm very glad that I had my son before 30.

I'd wait till after you've gone through college before you'd consider marrying someone. If you get married too early, you tend to want to sew your wild oats when you get to be 30 or so. I recommend going to college, have fun, get laid, and don't worry about marriage.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.