View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #120
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
I'm gonna be checking this IMDB page regularly:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0209496/

He *HAS* to show up... right?
Kurzmann said he's cautious about adding cameos just for the sake of cameos... only if the storytelling makes sense.

Well, I have this to say to you, Alex. Every member of the old cast is still ****ing alive. It's 30+ years since TNG was first premiered. When TOS was 30+ years since its premiere, it was around that time when some cast members started dying off. They lost Deforest around that time, and same with Doohan. I'm kinda shocked honestly, that so many of them are still alive and kicking like this.

If you ARE going to ever put in cameos into this series, I wouldn't wait. For example, Gates McFadden is 70. She could live another 30 years, or she might get a heart attack in two months and die. If you ever WERE planning on making her a part of the story, I really wouldn't risk it.

And for the love of God, please tell me what Worf is up to. I don't care if it's a glorified cameo or not. He needs to come back. Quit messing around with the gay ass Klingon makeup you ****ed up in Discovery, get some old school forehead ridges on Dorn, and bring him the **** back. Especially after he was so good to you and so patient with you throughout his Captain Worf series proposals.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.