Thread: Movies and TV Amazon: The Man in the High Castle
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 10:54 AM   #44
MVP

Yay. A book with the premise that...

Spoiler!

I thoroughly enjoyed the stories of Frink, Tagomi, Childan. I loved the discussion of the almost apocalyptical discussion of leadership changes in Germany. I really enjoyed the settings and discussion of culture and the concept of looting conquered cultures.

The ending ruined the book. Completely. Many people have said skip the last season. of Dexter. The same could be said for the last chapter of Man in the High Castle. Just a stupid ending.

The Julianna character is just an unlikable idiot. I kept rooting for her to get killed. Very disappointed in Joe. I understand unlikable characters. To have one deliver the absurd and ambiguous "truth" of the world over the last couple of pages was just annoying.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.