View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 03:49 PM   #172
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
May I ask why?
Got one, two years ago. It's been used maybe 8 times. No longer heats past 200 degrees for 2-3 hours even in the 100+ degree Phoenix temps. Last time I had it turned to high heat, mid day at 100 degrees and it never broke 225 degrees and took 4 hours to get there. The bottom framing and door are cracked and it not longer seals. The door hinge snapped off so the door sometimes falls off when I close it.

Bradley won't replace any of that and expects me to pay close to $100 in replacement parts to fix it.

It's a hunk of shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.