View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 04:12 PM   #166
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
There is a lot of discussion in this thread about different brands and price points. I think the electric smokers in the $300-$600 range are basically the same between companies. You get what you pay for.

The <$300 and >$600 smokers you will find a wide and varied opinions. There are links in here to electric smoker forums that are full of guys that take using an electric smoker as an art form. But just get their information and opinions. They was way too serious.

Most of us in here are your typical backyard smokers. Probably have better advice for the smoking noob.

Also this thread:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288763

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.