View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 04:52 PM   #207
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I wonder if they'll spend money but not draft capital on the spots because he wants to see how guys thing through the game at THIS level before he'll trust them.

Or maybe he's just working with what he has and the Chiefs see too much sunk cost in Hitchens.
It's interesting, isn't it? And while I certainly don't hate on the guy, as some signings just do not work out, but wow, is that Hitchens contract bad or what??!

Considering the cap floor may be $175 million next year (although I highly doubt it'll be that low), they can't even begin to think about releasing him until 2022.

That was maybe the worst free agent signing after extending Eric Berry. Even the $4 million Dorsey inexplicably wasted by cutting, then re-signing Hali to a 3 year, $21 million dollar deal, pales in comparison.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.