View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 04:56 PM   #24895
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Seriously? Did you listen to his criticism of Mahomes?

The breaks aren't being pumped. This guy is relying upon blind cherrypicking bias. It's really reprehensible and entirely disingenuous. **** him several times over. I'm fine with a genuine critique, but none of that's happening here.
Okay, and that's your opinion. I have mine. I don't even really care about Mangini's opinion about Mahomes. Mangini has always seemed to me to be a guy that has to have his nose rubbed in it before he'll accept a new thing.

I've just heard him critique other players over the years and what he says about Mahomes doesn't sound that different than what he's said about other players. In my opinion.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.