View Single Post
Old 08-25-2001, 08:18 PM   #36
oxymoron

Re: Once again, you have demonstrated my point...

No, John, you're not going to pull that bullshit this time. No spinning here. I'm tired of dealing with your arrogance, I'm tired of dealing with your self-rightous attitude, I'm tired of dealing with your insults, I'm tired of your hypocricy and I'm tired of turning the other cheek every time you decide to go off on me or on another poster. Enough is enough.
Quote:
Originally posted by KCJohnny 1. This was a post decrying the piling on of the regulars when new posters post their honest opinions and get what I call the PPL... is there anyone here that does NOT know what I am talking about?
Please, show me ONE example of this. Complete bullshit.
Quote:
2. It is YOU people, not me who can't let the Gun/RBbC go, not me! If I even mention it, you guys come crawling out of the woodwork like roaches to feast on me and my so-called credibility (as a football fan? not necessary). I was not interested in starting the 3 billionth topic about how bad things were under Cunningham. I KNOW how bad they were.
Bullshit!

Every day you appear on the board you post at least once about RBbC and how we're going to see it again. Go ahead and deny it. I'll dig up your own damn posts.
Quote:
3. Self pity? That is what YOU guys are reading into it. Look through this thread and see how many crude and baseless insults are hurled at me.
Crude and baseless insults? Talk about self-pity!! The majority of the posters on this thread have been far too kind on this thread, myself included. I bent over backwards to treat you with more respect than you EVER treat anyone who disagrees with you.
Quote:
4. Attention? Me need attention HERE? All I need to do is post ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING and I get 1,000 hits per thread. And it doesn't even have to be my thread.
Arrogance doesn't impress me. And that very statement is a pretty damning one about how much you crave attention...
Quote:
5. FWIW, some of the people on this BBS actually email me about this very thing (PPL) and they are turned off by it.
I don't believe that for a second.
Quote:
6. So, I'm damned if use stats and I'm damned if I just voice my opinions without stats. I think I'll continue to buttress my arguments with stats, history and allegory.
No, you're damned when you use *incorrect* stats and when you use statistics in a selective manner, and even create new statistics as you see fit, just to fit a certain argument.
Quote:
8. If you guys are actually as sick of me as you say, why do you post thousands of words to address me?
Well, I was trying to do what a *good* man would do and help you, but another display like this and I'm not going to waste any more words on you.
Quote:
9. I am NOT against the new direction of the team. I am and always will be against what appears to be the ramifization of the club, which appears to be waning as the true talent on the team emerges.
You and national sportswriters are the *only* ones who have labeled this team the Ramcos, martzification, St. Louis west and all that other bullshit. It's been evident from the beginning that it would be different, and several of us have argued for months that it would be different.
Quote:
10. Please take it easy on the new posters who have not figured out how to please the regs and the PPL. As soon as the Star BB gets back up, I'll cease to molest the regulars on this BB.
Please stop being a complete and total jack@ss and behave like an adult who can coexist with other people.

Like I said before, the only PPL is yours, the Proctor Party Line. Take your head out of your nether-regions and you might see that.

The problem is YOU John, and maybe one day you'll grow up enough to be able to understand that.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.