View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:09 AM   #111
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You seem like an idiot if you think Landon Collins is gonna sign here just because his DC showed up or that we'll have the cap space to pay him what he'll command as a FA. Or hell, that the Giants won't nail him with an Exclusive Franchise Tag and we'll never get a sniff anyway.

It's not my fault you're a low-information fan. Go back to reading Arrowhead Addict and beating off. There are a dozen guys out there who WILL be better DC's than Spagnuolo in the near future and the Chiefs are too gunshy right now to try to identify one.

That's organizational cowardice and if you think that's anything akin to me saying we should've kept Sutton, then I will again direct you to my first sentence.

You're really just not terribly bright. But you do you, boo.
Your choice to be a fan. Of course, there’s a possibility of Collins getting tagged and there’s a possibility that he won’t. I was just stating that he could follow suit. I don’t always look at the negatives like you. You’re right though, Spags sucks and we should have kept Sutton. Sorry the Chiefs didn’t sign a flashy guy like Rex.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.