View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #12794
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
After the turkey sandwichs are gone and I never want to look at turkey till next year the above is my next undertaking.

Easy did you put together that combo of chili spices or just go with McCormick's? Also I am piss poor at deep frying anything. It just seems to turn into failure for me. But damn frying looks so good but I may go with a season and steam it done I cant decide.
I have the chili, cumin and garlic powder separately... but I'd bet some McCormicks chili mix would do just fine

Soak your curtido overnight for sure, the more seedless jalapeno slices the better... and you gotta have that chipotle sour cream sauce, just get a small can of chipotles and press out as much of the sauce as you can to mix with the cream

You can chop one or more into as well, but if you like spicy but not blazing hot like me... go easy on how many peppers, and try to get most seeds out

Cilantro adds its own layer of flavor too
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote